If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we will accept your timely return. Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when it was received (unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged), should have all tags attached, be in the same UNDAMAGED plastic packaging.
If you are returning shoes that were shipped to you in the box, these shoes must be returned in the same box. Please do not use shoe boxes as return packages.These boxes are part of the items’ original packaging, so they must be returned intact. Shoes returned without a box will not be accepted for refund.
Used or damaged merchandise will not be refunded.
Tights, socks, and underwear are final sale items and can not be returned.
Items reduced 50% or more, are final sale and can not be returned.
We can not accept final sale items back under no circumstances, no refunds, no exchanges, no store credits. If customer forces to return those items, 50% restocking fee will be applied to cover our basic cost since those items will never be resold.
We will accept returns postmarked within 4 business days from the date you received the parcel. Returns postmarked after this time or received in the store 21 days after the date you received the parcel will not be accepted for refund/store credit. We will arrange for the parcel to be returned to sender.
You are responsible for ALL return shipping fees and charges.
Please follow these instructions to return an item:
- 1. Clothing items must in the same original undamaged plastic packaging, shoes that were shipped in the box must be in the same original box;
- 2. Include your invoice or packing slip with the package, mark the item that is being returned;
- 3. Write down your order # on the outside of the package; Please do not use FOOD boxes as shipping boxes, this package will be automatically returned to you.
- 4. US and International customers returning items back to Canada, please make sure that you properly complete customs declaration form to avoid any wrong customs fees & duties. On the customs declaration formplease indicate "Canadian goods returning to seller for refund or exchange" and mark the parcel "RETURNED GOODS". Please also attach original invoice to the outside of the packaging. If customs declaration form was not completed properly and wrong customs fees and duties were assessed, we will be deducting those fees from your refund in order to get the parcel from the post office and process your return.
- 5. For returns from US: We only accept returns mailed via USPS, we CAN NOT accept returns mailed via UPS/FedEx.
Returned items that meet our return guidelines will be processed within up to 10 business days from the day the item(s) are received at our warehouse. Items are thoroughly inspected before returns are processed and will not be accepted if they have been worn, altered, washed or damaged or if they do not have their original tags attached. Return parcels that do not have order number indicated on the outside the parcel will not be processed.
Returned items are refunded at the original purchase price, plus applicable sales tax, in the form of an original method of payment. Allow 3-5 business days for the credit to show up on your account.
Shipping charges are not refundable. If your order was delivered via FREE shipping, and items from your order that you keep are less then $99, shipping fee in the amount of CAD12.00 will be deducted from your refund. We reserve the right to reduce a return's refund for the actual shipping cost and processing fees if the returns are $250 or more, or if returned item is Special Occasion/Evening Dress, Gown, Jacket or coat.
Gift cards are non-returnable items.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10-14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
Please note, we are unable to facilitate direct exchanges. In the event you would like to change your purchase, then the product(s) must be returned with the procedure outlined above. You should then place a new order for the required product(s) which will involve you providing payment details again.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 360 Rene-Levesque West, Unit 3907, Montreal QC H2Z0A7, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.